Sunday 22 October 2017

Laughter Yoga Leader Training in London

Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training in London with Odette Ha Ha :-)

Update Latest Laughter Yoga Leader training dates in London May 7th and 8th 2018
Bookings via http://www.londongong.co.uk/events/

For more information about me, your trainer please visit my Laughter Yoga Website but in a nutshell, I am Odette, Hello :-) I love to laugh, I love to help people, I also work with other therapeutic wellbeing tools, Meditation, Gong and Sound Baths, Reiki and Laughter Yoga. In the main I w
ork with holistic and complimentary methods that help people to feel better, and all are powerful stressbusters. My passion is helping people to feel better, my mission is to bring mor




Our laughter yoga classes are always small allowing for ample individual attention.  For this reason, Early Booking is highly advisable.

We are a fully certified and registered laughter yoga training provider.  We love what we do and on a mission to spread laughter and joy further and wider. Join me in getting London Laughing :-)

Better still pop along to our London Laughter Club, come and meet us and get a feeling for what we do. We love what we do, we really do :-) 

Some years back, I would never have actually believed that today, now, I would be loving my work, loving every moment of it. I thought that was something that just something exclusive to a minority. 
Do what you love and do more of it. If you love to laugh this 2 day training could literally be life changing for you as it has been for me. 

If you have any questions, if you would like to know more, please visit my laughter website or give me a call. All part of the joyful service. 


Come to my laughter classed in Archway, North London. Usually around fortnightly on a Saturday morning. Full info and booking for the London Laughter Club via http://laughteryogawellness.co.uk/laughter-yoga-classes-and-workshops-in-london/



No comments:

Post a Comment