Wednesday 20 November 2013

London Venue needed urgently for our Holistic Xmas Fair in aid of Typhoon Haiyam Appeal


Urgent Help needed. We need a Centrally located London Venue for our Fundraising event supporting Unicef Philippine Typhoon Appeal.

I am appealing for your help !!!!

9.8 million people have had their lives torn apart due to Typhoon Haiyan. They urgently need food, clean water & shelter.

The typhoon is believed to have affected up to 5 million children in the region. Critical life-saving supplies for children are being delivered by UNICEF in the areas most affected by the disaster

I was watching TV which I don't do very often and the news was on. This man was in tears asking the world to come and help his people in the Philippines. I just knew I had to do something. I am out of work right now so my own donation was minimal. It struck me that I could do more by doing a fundraiser with my own group.

I then reached out to some people for fundraising ideas and leading on from that t then struck me that TOGETHER we can do so much more so here I am asking my spiritual friends to come together to make a DIFFERENCE.


How can you help ?


Looking for a Centrally located London venue for 14th or 15th December for a Holistic Xmas Fair. We have a budget of ZERO !!! Hence it needs to be donated !!!
All proceeds to the Philippine Typhoon Appeal. Our chosen charity is Unicef who are doing some amazing work out there. http://www.unicef.org.uk/



Can anyone help PLEASE ?

We are also exploring the possibility of finding a way to send money more directly to the people who need it.  If this is a possibility then everyone will be informed of exactly where and how the money is distributed.

We will also be looking for helpers and support on the day but will post out for this via our networks once we have a venue !!!!

It is going to be an amazing day with lots of Holistic Therapies, Readings and depending on the space hopefully some workshops with everyone donating their time and services so all the proceeds can go to this very worthy and urgent appeal.

I do hope you can help us or perhaps you know someone who can ?

It will be fantastic if we can make this happen and raise some much needed money for a deserving cause.

Please contact me on holisticfundraisers@gmail.com if you can help us with a venue. We need to secure a venue this Week in order for out event to go ahead  !!!!

Blessings :-)

In association with London Spiritual Events and Socials

Odette
http://www.meetup.com/London-Spiritual-Events/

No comments:

Post a Comment